Instructions for the Proceedings
Page guide (email the relevant coordinator for queries regarding your
The conveners will send a mail asking for statements of interest, coordinating the
efforts and page length etc. It is important that you stick by the following rules:
For an example of previous BSM Les Houches submissions, see [ 2003] BSM report.
- *No* macros
- Bibtex, with the same citations as on SPIRES.
- Please do *not* submit a copy of your sub contribution to the
archives (unless it's in an expanded form for a paper of course!)
Technical Proceedings Info and Downloads
- sample.tex - a sample file latex file to use as a
template. It's been butchered so the content might have gaps (ie ignore the
- sample.bib - an example of a Bibtex file
- Fig1.eps - an example figure included in the sample file.
- instructions.ps - instructions on the preparation of proceedings
- cernrep.cls - the CERN report style class, used for the proceedings
- lesHouches.bst - the Les Houches bibliography
(page pirated from Ben's page!!)